I love getting lost in the whimsical stitches of embroidery. It takes me many long hours to create a little sewn blob or whorl by hand. I was honored when my friend since fourth grade and La Selva designer Celina Paiz asked me to collaborate with her on her latest collection of ready-to-wear. The results are six totally special denim shirts. Each shirt is unique and will be available at the La Selva pop up shop at Antoinette starting August 2nd. Please stop by! I would be in heaven if the entire La Selva collection was my only wardrobe.
Special thanks to Julie Holder for her superior photography skills.
Nothing Goes to Waste is a solo exhibition at Art Center South Florida by Miami-based artist, Gustavo Oviedo. I have been drawn to everything that this humble, bubbly artist creates since the late 1990s. He continues to research, explore and evolve with no limitations, covering an array of creative mediums. It has been a true pleasure watching his natural progression as an artist and I always look forward to whats to come.
3. & 4. Lesia Paramonova / LES' Collection
6. Stella McCartney for Adidas / Run Image Parka
7. Scotch & Soda / Botanical Bomber
Wait for him to find the right harmonica.
My Holiday Round UP!
1. Dolce & Gabbana Gold Roseembellished Metallic Leather Cage Sandals, $6900
2. Zimmerman Multicolor The Vase One Shoulder Swimsuit, $371
3. Moncler Multicolor Down Jacket, $3610
4. Dolce & Gabbana Floral Print Coat, $4995
5. Lanvin Beige Floralappliquéd Faille Tunic Dress, $6945
6. Balmain Wool Blend Structural Pullover in Emerald Green, $5040
7. Asya Malbershtein White Leather Rectangular Backpack with Straps, $240